Become a Vendor!
Registration Fee for a Vendor is set at $50 per booth. This is Non-Refundable.
- Vendors will be allowed to operate on an honor system. By registering as a Vendor with the Wing Wars of Acadiana, you are agreeing to keep 80% of all profits and donate 20% of all profits made from sales to Gifting Grace Project, Inc. Every Vendor is able to donate more of a percentage as they desire. This is a fundraising event so your generosity is much appreciated.
- If a Vendor would prefer to use our Ticket System rather than taking cash at their booth, they are welcome to do so.
- Proper bookkeeping of sales is MANDATORY.
- Types of Vendors that are allowed for this Festival include: Art, Jewelry, Dessert, Other. We will work diligently to not have duplicate items sold at the event by Vendors.
- No competing Apparel or Drinkware is allowed to be sold by Vendors. This will be determined on a case by case basis.
- All monies and in-kind donations given to the event is considered a tax deductible charitable contribution. Please make sure you get a receipt.
- Only 1 Vendor per booth is preferred. If 2 different Vendors desire to share a tent, both must register and pay a separate registration fee.
- No refunds will be given due to failure to comply with Festival Rules and Guidelines.
- Prices of items must be clearly stated.
- Vendors are responsible for all chairs, tables, tents, serving utensils, dishes, etc.